April 24-30, 2016. Every day people with infertility are asking questions. “Why me?” “How can we afford this?” “Why don’t you understand?” National Infertility Awareness Week® is not only an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease, but also motivate all that are touched by infertility to commit to the cause.
What will YOU #StartAsking? Use all your social networks, your platforms, and tell anyone ready to listen. Tell them you’re ready to #startasking the tough questions.
- Employers for insurance coverage.
- Your lawmakers and legislators to support issues important to the infertility community.
- Friends and family to support you.
- The media to cover infertility and the real challenges we all face.
- Your network to make a donation to the cause.
- Your RE, clinics, OBGYN or adoption agency to support RESOLVE.
- Your partner to get involved.
- Those who have resolved their infertility to stay involved.
- OB/GYN or healthcare provider to talk about YOUR reproductive health.
- For affordable care for treatment of a disease.
- Legal access to all family building options nationwide.
- About men’s reproductive health
National Infertility Awareness Week
Be part of the infertility movement! Any way you can raise awareness will help increase public understanding about the disease of infertility.
Use the hashtag #StartAsking and #NIAW.
And make sure you follow and tag RESOLVE wherever you post.