Women today encounter myriad life opportunities and choices; some that allow for parenthood at an early age and others that do not. Egg freezing is a technology that can extend a woman’s fertility potential, enabling her to conceive at a later time in her life, depending on her personal or medical circumstances.
New York’s top fertility doctors at Genesis Fertility put together the Egg Freezing Guide to help answer the most common questions about egg freezing. In the FREE download, you will learn:
- How much does a cycle cost?
- How are the eggs stored?
- How expensive is storage?
- Am I charged per egg?
- Does insurance cover egg freezing?
- How many eggs can I freeze per cycle?
- What is the best age to freeze?
- And much more!