Our patients consistently send us the most beautiful thank you cards and letters (the halls at GENESIS are filled with them!); lovely photographs, thankful messages, heartfelt emails and humbling online reviews. Our staff reads each and every one – recalling patients with fondness and oohing over the photos. You see, for the staff at GENESIS, this is more than just a job. Many of us have been in your shoes and have our own infertility story to tell. So when you trust GENESIS for your family building journey, you surround yourself with an extended family; a team who will take your dream and make it their own.
In honor of Thanksgiving and in celebration of the thousands of families we’ve helped create, some of our staff share with you why they’re thankful working for GENESIS Fertility:
- “I am thankful that I joined GENESIS immediately after completing my fellowship- almost 10 years ago- and have felt right at home from the beginning. Many doctors have to move around a bit to find the right fit at the start of their careers, but I have always loved being here. I get to take care of special patients every day and work with amazing staff. Hoping we can bring some thanks and joy to more families over the holiday season.” – Dr. Katherine Melzer Ross
- “I am thankful to be working in the most amazing, fulfilling and exciting field of medicine.
I am also thankful for our dedicated staff who work so hard every day to keep our patients comfortable and focused on their goal. Finally, I am thankful for having crossed paths with thousands of wonderful patients in the most meaningful way imaginable.” Dr. Richard Grazi
- “I am thankful to work alongside such a great staff at GENESIS fertility. Everyone is friendly, dedicated to their work and to providing quality care to our patients. There is never a dull moment working with such an amazing staff! I am also very thankful to our patients, whose resilience and determination inspire hope within us all.” – Dally, Reception
- “GENESIS is a place of life changing Hope. Period. Infertility is an underestimated distressing personal diagnosis. When having the need to reach the Donor Department, patients are basically at their wits end- running out of that very same Hope, that drove them to GENESIS in the first place. As the Donor Coordinator, I am thankful to be a part of restoring that Hope. I am thankful to be able to offer patients an opportunity of a lifetime. An opportunity, that in the end, is all they ever wanted. I am thankful to work with an amazing staff that only all together, as a Team, make this dream come true for so many!” – Jennifer, Donor Coordinator
- “I’m thankful to be a part of a caring, compassionate team aiming and achieving positive results.” – John, “Lab rat” Embryologist
- “I am thankful to have the opportunity to work alongside an amazing staff that is truly passionate about the work that they do here at GENESIS . I am thankful that I get to come to work every day and connect with patients in ways I will never forget. I am thankful that I get to help patients who are going through fertility treatments, to be able to be there for them through hard times by being their support system to not give up and to be able to give great news to patients that they are pregnant. I am grateful and thankful to be a nurse to offer comfort, compassion and give hope for a brighter tomorrow. I am thankful to work at GENESIS Fertility.” – Brittany, OI Nurse
- “I am thankful for the amazing opportunity GENESIS provided me in the last twelve years. Everyday I come to work to make a difference in someone else’s life. I am thankful for the lesson I learned from my patients to never give up. I am thankful for my coworkers who make a very hard day seem like it’s a day in the park. But most of all, I am thankful to have found my calling to provide patients with highest level of compassionate care.” – Natalya, IVF Nurse
- “Great coworkers! – we work well as a team, so I’m very thankful for that. I’m also thankful because I love what I do and the only way to do great work is to love what you do!” – Christina, Sonographer Manager
- “I am thankful that my job feels like a privilege. Coming to work each day amongst a group of people who are compassionate and smart, makes me feel like I am part of such an amazing team with such a great purpose. Starting a family is one of the greatest joys of life but for some it can be so extremely challenging. I love guiding my patients through their process with care and empathy and I am so thankful that I am able to do this.” – Shira Yaffe, Nurse Practitioner
- “I am thankful that GENESIS welcomed me as a part of their amazing team in 2015. Every year and every day since, I’ve had the pleasure to guide our wonderful patients financially on creating or expanding their families & it brings me great joy when their goals are accomplished. Above all, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with an ambitious and hardworking staff everyday who provides laughter, comfort and support to our patients and to me personally while I too expand my own family. Therefore, speaking as a patient & employee, I feel that GENESIS reflects the following sentiment quoted by Paulo Coelho “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too”. Very thankful to be a part of GENESIS and their greatness!” – Dana, Billing
- “The words ‘GENESIS Family’ keep coming to mind. We’ve heard that phrase referenced many times and it sounds cliché; but it holds real meaning to me. After all, my own family began with GENESIS. I was a patient here in 2006 and conceived twins with my first IUI. I was a patient for a brief period, but in that time, I formed a connection to this office. GENESIS has also been my work family for many years. I’m happy that you are my team and that I get to do my job for you and with you.” – Daniela, Practice Manager
- “We all have so much to be thankful for, especially this year when we are all back together in the office, doing for our patients what we all do so well. Let us all look towards a bright future at Genesis in which we can continue our good work. Wishing the entire staff a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.” – Joanne, IVF Nurse Manager
Happy Thanksgiving from all your friends at GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Original post November 23, 2016
Updated November 16, 2021
Updated November 14, 2022