Our patients consistently send us the most beautiful thank you cards and letters (the halls at GENESIS are filled with them!); lovely photographs, thankful messages, heartfelt emails and humbling online reviews. Our staff reads each and every one – recalling patients with fondness and oohing over the photos. You see, for the staff at GENESIS, this is more than just a job. Many of us have been in your shoes and have our own infertility story to tell. So when you trust GENESIS for your family building journey, you surround yourself with an extended family; a team who will take your dream and make it their own.
“No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Alfred North Whitehead
In honor of Thanksgiving and in celebration of the thousands of families we’ve helped create, some of our staff share with you why they’re thankful working for GENESIS Fertility:
- “I’m thankful for the wonderful and pleasurable atmosphere here at Genesis that both the patients and staff help to create.” – Orah, IVF nurse.
- “I’m thankful to be part of the Genesis family for many reasons. I’m thankful to be able to help someone have hope, to be able to help someone smile while going through fertility treatments, to be able to share the great news with patients that they are pregnant and to be able to be someone’s shoulder to cry on when they want to give up. I became a nurse to be able to provide all this . . . I’m also super grateful to work for physicians that appreciate my hard work and show their appreciation, and to have co-workers that I consider great friends.” – Lucia, OI nurse.
- “I am thankful for the amazing opportunity Genesis provided me in the last twelve years. Everyday I come to work to make a difference in someone else’s life. I am thankful for the lesson I learned from my patients to never give up. I am thankful for my coworkers who make a very hard day seem like it’s a day in the park. But most of all, I am thankful to have found my calling to provide patients with highest level of compassionate care.” – Natalya, IVF nurse.
- “I am thankful for the camaraderie and sense of ‘togetherness’. I appreciate the close-knit family type of atmosphere that exists here at Genesis.” – Leia, IVF nurse.
- “Great coworkers! – we work well as a team, so I’m very thankful for that. I’m also thankful because I love what I do and the only way to do great work is to love what you do!” – Christina, sonographer.
- “I’m thankful for patients that have become friends, and coworkers that have become family.” – Cindy, sonographer.
- “This sums up how I feel about Genesis.” – Joanne, IVF nurse
- “The words ‘Genesis Family’ keep coming to mind. We’ve heard that phrase referenced many times and it sounds cliché; but it holds real meaning to me. After all, my own family began with Genesis. I was a patient here 9 years ago and conceived twins with my first IUI. I was a patient for a brief period, but in that time, I formed a connection to this office. Genesis has also been my work family for many years. I’m happy that you are my team and that I get to do my job for you and with you.” – Daniela, HR
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” -Melody Beattie
Happy Thanksgiving from all your friends at GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
If you’re trying to have a baby and would like to learn more about GENESIS Fertility or are ready to schedule an appointment, please speak with one of our New Patient Specialists at 718-283-8600