Our patients consistently send us the most beautiful thank you cards and letters (the halls at GENESIS are filled with them!); lovely photographs, thankful messages, heartfelt emails and humbling online reviews. Our staff reads each and every one – recalling patients with fondness and oohing over the photos. You see, for the staff at GENESIS, this is more than just a job. Many of us have been in your shoes and have our own infertility story to tell. So when you trust GENESIS for your family building journey, you surround yourself with an extended family; a team who will take your dream and make it their own.
“No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Alfred North Whitehead
In honor of Thanksgiving and in celebration of the thousands of families we’ve helped create, some of our staff share with you why they’re thankful working for GENESIS Fertility:
- “At this time of year we are reminded of how much we have to be thankful for. I am thankful to be a part of our patient’s lives and to make their experience here more pleasant. I am thankful for the compassion that we all show each other to make our days a little brighter. And I am thankful be a part of the GENESIS family who has given me the opportunity to learn and grow as the practice grows.” – Grace, MA
- “I am thankful to have the opportunity to work alongside an amazing staff that is truly passionate about the work that they do here at GENESIS . I am thankful that I get to come to work every day and connect with patients in ways I will never forget. I am thankful that I get to help patients who are going through fertility treatments, to be able to be there for them through hard times by being their support system to not give up and to be able to give great news to patients that they are pregnant. I am grateful and thankful to be a nurse to offer comfort, compassion and give hope for a brighter tomorrow. I am thankful to work at GENESIS Fertility.” – Brittany, OI Nurse
- “I am thankful for the amazing opportunity GENESIS provided me in the last twelve years. Everyday I come to work to make a difference in someone else’s life. I am thankful for the lesson I learned from my patients to never give up. I am thankful for my coworkers who make a very hard day seem like it’s a day in the park. But most of all, I am thankful to have found my calling to provide patients with highest level of compassionate care.” – Natalya, IVF Nurse
- “I’m thankful to be a nurse at GENESIS because I’m given the daily opportunity to deliver the news that someone may have been waiting years to hear.” – Elana, IVF nurse
- “Great coworkers! – we work well as a team, so I’m very thankful for that. I’m also thankful because I love what I do and the only way to do great work is to love what you do!” – Christina, Sonographer Manager
- “I am thankful that GENESIS welcomed me as a part of their amazing team in 2015. Every year and every day since, I’ve had the pleasure to guide our wonderful patients financially on creating or expanding their families & it brings me great joy when their goals are accomplished. Above all, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with an ambitious and hardworking staff everyday who provides laughter, comfort and support to our patients and to me personally while I too expand my own family. Therefore, speaking as a patient & employee, I feel that GENESIS reflects the following sentiment quoted by Paulo Coelho “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too”. Very thankful to be a part of GENESIS and their greatness!” – Dana, Billing
- “This sums up how I feel about GENESIS.” – Joanne, IVF Nurse Manager
- “The words ‘GENESIS Family’ keep coming to mind. We’ve heard that phrase referenced many times and it sounds cliché; but it holds real meaning to me. After all, my own family began with GENESIS. I was a patient here 12 years ago and conceived twins with my first IUI. I was a patient for a brief period, but in that time, I formed a connection to this office. GENESIS has also been my work family for many years. I’m happy that you are my team and that I get to do my job for you and with you.” – Daniela, HR
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” -Melody Beattie
Happy Thanksgiving from all your friends at GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
If you’re trying to have a baby and would like to learn more about GENESIS Fertility or are ready to schedule an appointment, please speak with one of our New Patient Specialists at 718-283-8600