Good nutrition; it’s the cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle. While there are many benefits to being physically active, the old saying is true – you just can’t outrun a bad diet. Even Hippocrates once said “Let food be thy medicine”.
Dr. David Kulak is on the Scientific Advisory Board of Hela Health. He has a passion for healthy living and talks to his patients about how their diet affects fertility. Check out this full length recorded webinar on what to eat when trying to conceive and while pregnant, to maximize your chance of conception and a healthy outcome.
Some questions answered:
- Is there a correlation between soy and infertility?
- How long does it take for healthy diet changes to benefit your body and increase your chance of conceiving?
- How much folic acid is recommended when you’re trying to conceive?
- Where can you find non-animal sources of iron or protein?
- Are there any vitamin supplements recommended?
- and so much more!
AFTER LISTENING TO THE WEBINAR:
- Download this resource sheet for you to use anytime.
- For more information, check out more of Dr. Kulak’s great articles here.
CHECK OUT THE HELA DISCOUNTS ON LATEST PRODUCTS & SERVICES
You’ll find exclusive discount codes and most are eligible for FSA/HSA including fertility trackers, prenatal vitamins, and much more. To take advantage of this, visit app.helahealth.io and click “sign up.” Enter code FERTILITY in the organization name.
JOIN HELA FOR MORE CLASSES
You can see all of Hela Health’s upcoming classes with your free account at https://www.app.helahealth.io.
ASK AN EXPERT
Sign up at app.helahealth.io and access to 2 totally free sessions with Gynecologists, Nurse Practitioners, General Practitioners, Nurse Midwives, Family Therapists, and Sex Therapists.
LET HELA KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK
They are continually improving classes and offerings, but need your honest feedback to help! Would you take a short anonymous survey about the class here?