What are my personal chances of succeeding with IVF?
At GENESIS Fertility New York, we understand that making the decision to do IVF can be daunting without knowing your individual chances of succeeding with treatment. That’s why we are pleased to offer our patients their Univfy PreIVF Reports free of charge to support you in making the best decisions for your personal situation.
Understanding Your Personalized Univfy PreIVF Report
This report is personalized to you and makes more accurate predictions about your chances of success with IVF, using your entire health profile instead of single factors such as age or national estimates. Many factors are analyzed together, including your age, body mass index, ovarian test results, semen analysis, and clinical diagnosis.
Through predictive technology developed by Stanford University researchers, Univfy uses a rigorous scientific process to custom-develop and validate a prediction model for our patients that is proven to be more accurate than age-based estimates. The GENESIS medical team will run your personalized Univfy PreIVF Report when you have completed your fertility workup or diagnostic tests. Your doctor will review your report with you during your next consult or follow-up visit. In your personalized report, you will find:
- Your probability of having a baby in 1, 2 and 3 IVF cycles
- How your chances compare with other patients in our clinic
- Individual factors that impact your chances of success with IVF
- Your reproductive history and how it compares with other patients at our clinic
- A breakdown of treatment costs and your financial options